Contact Us

Please feel  free to report any issues or problems on the website by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.

For questions or concerns about county services contact the department directly by using the option below:

If using a mobile device, you can report an issue or submit a request using Santa Cruz County's free mobile app, My Santa Cruz County. My Santa Cruz County enables the public to connect to local officials and various County departments to track the progress of quality-of-life problems such as abandoned vehicles, graffiti, illegal encampments, illegal dumping, pests, dead birds, environmental health complains, etc. The app also enables Santa Cruz County residents to register to vote, view or pay property tax bills, view parcel information, check out restaurant inspection report, search county jobs and explore the County’s parks system.

Contact the Webmaster Form:

( report any issues or problems about the website )